The Event Planner Expo is New York City’s premiere networking event and showcase for all event planning professionals and others in the industry. This is THE place to network, build brand awareness, grow your business, and get inspired by the latest and greatest in the event planning world. Deciding whether to go or not should be simple. Do you want to network with the best in the industry, connect with potential clients and partners, and spread the word about your business and services? If you do, it makes sense to take advantage of having all of these resources to do just that in one place. So the answer is YES, you should certainly attend The Event Planner Expo 2016!
Invest in the future of your business
The great thing about The Event Planner Expo is that it’s an investment for your business. You will have access to the best of the best in event planning—why wouldn’t you take advantage of such an opportunity. You can check out our videos, photos, and testimonials from last year’s expo that will tell you that The Event Planner Expo is best event planning event of the year. It’s easy to see all the perks of investing in yourself and your brand by attending The Event Planner Expo.
Calling All Event Planners
The Event Planner Expo has everything you need to grow your business, meet your marketing goals, and then some. Top event spaces, hotels, service providers, and restaurants are all signed up to showcase what their business has to offer and provide helpful resources to those who attend. Whether you are looking to build your brand and reputation or you just want to mingle with the best of the best, The 2016 Event Planner Expo is the place to be.
If you’re still not sure what The Event Planner Expo can do for you, here are just a few reasons The Event Planner Expo is vital to the future of your business:
● Make Connections. Everyone in the industry and then some will be in attendance. You will be able to mix and mingle with the best in the events industry as well as corporate executives from industries across the board.
● Brand Awareness. You can expose your brand to the public and the industry you work in, showcasing yourself and your business to generate new business and build your reputation.
● Get networking. You will be able to build your client and business networks in one place, and in just one day! You’ll never find a networking opportunity like this anywhere else.
● Opportunities Abound. At The Event Planner Expo, you will have the opportunity to attend speaking events with Q&A sessions, stop by more than 140 booths representing every aspect of the events industry, connect with power players in one of our networking lounges, and more. Plus, celebrity photo ops are plentiful throughout the expo! There is something for everyone. Whether you’re new to the industry or not, you’ll find plenty of opportunities for growth and success around every corner.
● New Business. When you attend the expo, you’re connecting with some of the best in your industry. You’ll be able to create new business deals and develop strategic partnerships that will build your business for many, many years.
The Event Planner Expo only takes place once a year and you will regret it if you are not there on October 5, 2016 at The Metropolitan Pavilion!
For tickets visit http://theeventplannerexpo2016.eventbrite.com